CALL FOR ABSTRACT
2017 UITP BUSWORLD International Bus Conference
23 & 24 October 2017
UITP and Busworld together are looking for fresh, innovative, cutting-edge ideas, concepts, case studies, and best practices that touch on UITP Bus Division’s Strategic. Goals and engage all members of the Bus Assembly on the path towards innovation instigated by the Bus Committee and Trolleybus Committee and its members:
- Towards full electric operations
- Introduction of driverless technology
- Support to modular and high capacity vehicles
- Cost efficiency
When writing your abstract, it should address what need, problem, or issue you are proposing to present and why it is important to public transportation. Each submission must identify three main take-aways or messages the audience will learn.
We hope you will join those who are already planning to attend this premier event for the bus and trolleybus industry professionals and help them learn the best practices they need to improve their public transport authorities, transit agencies and related organizations.
Guidelines for Abstracts
Below are guidelines that will help you with your submission:
- Submitters (authors and co-authors) can be an UITP member or not
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the UITP website
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less (about a half page in length)
- Selected authors must submit all requested materials by the designated deadline.
- We highly suggest you submit based on the topics identified, but we also accept abstracts on topics that are not listed. If you have a topic that does not fall within one of the suggested categories, please select "other" when submitting your abstract
- OEMs and industry are encouraged to submit co-authored abstracts featuring their customers
- Abstracts due to UITP - Friday, February 24, 2017
- Author notifications – Starting mid-April 2017
- Presentations and technical papers due - Friday, October 6, 2017
- Presentations and technical papers posted online – Thursday, November, 2, 2017
- Date of Conference: 23 & 24 October 2017
There is limited space available so please try to indicate your interest as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact:
The Head of Bus Division - Arno Kerkhof:
T: +32 (0) 27880121